- Available to book immediately
- Booking on Request (Allow less than 24 hours for SMS/Text/Email Response)
- Property information only
Hostel Rosario Inn - Rosario, Santa Fe
Sargento Cabral 54, Rosario, Santa Fe Argentina (Backpackers)
Rosario Inn Hostel is located in the birthplace of Rosario (really! Im not kidding). Situated in a beautiful historic building (1850), it is across the street from the famous Customs building and the Paran River (so you can be in the city and enjoy fresh air!). Within 3 blocks of the hostel you have all the usual stuff: the Cathedral, the pedestrian streets Cordoba and San Martn, La Fluvial, La Casa Natal del Che, etc. We are also within a block of the best bars in downtown: Luna and Berlin. If you would like to enjoy Rosarios blossoming culture, you can cross the street to the CEC (Centro de Expresiones Contemporneas) and other renovated galpones where you can find theatre, live bands, art expositions, and other cool events! Take a stroll down the riverfront behind the galpones or sit down to watch the river and drink mate isnt a bad idea either! Many Rosarinos consider La Bajada de Sargento Cabral, the street on which Rosario Inn Hostel is located, to be the Birthplace of Rosario! Come visit us and become a part of the Rosarino Experience! We guarantee you will have a great time! Of course, included: linens, WI-FI, breakfast, cable TV, cool staff, atmosphere, and good times! Tours to the islands across the river are available too (but theyre not free ☹)!
|Full Rate||Sun 24 Mar||Mon 25 Mar||Tue 26 Mar||Wed 27 Mar||Thu 28 Mar||Fri 29 Mar||Sat 30 Mar||Sun 31 Mar||Mon 01 Apr||Tue 02 Apr||Wed 03 Apr||Thu 04 Apr||Fri 05 Apr||Sat 06 Apr|
|Hostel Rosario Inn Sargento Cabral 54, Rosario (Backpackers)|
|RATES INCLUDE LOCAL TAXES AND FEES UNLESS STATED|
Across the street from the old Customs building, 50 mts from the river, 300 mts from the National Monument of the ARG Flag.
Included in the published rate is 6 adults. (Maximum occupancy - 6 guests).
0 - 23
Children & Extra Guest Policy:
24 Hour Reception. 24 Hour Security. Air Conditioning. BBQ. Bicycle Hire. Book Exchange. Free Breakfast. Cable TV. Common Room. Free City Maps. Free Internet Access. Free WiFi. Internet Access. Self-Catering Facilities. Linen Included. Security Lockers. Outdoor Terrace. Reading Light. STEAMROOM. Tours/Travel Desk. Towels for hire.
Across the street from the old Customs building, across the street from the river, 300 mts from the National Monument of the Flag.
- Plaza 25 de Mayo (Rosario): 0.4km
- Firma y Odilo Estvez Municipal Decorative Art Museum: 0.4km
- Rosario Cathedral: 0.5km
- La Bola de Nieve: 0.5km
- Palace of the Lions: 0.5km
- Parque de Espana: 0.5km
- Plaza Montenegro: 0.7km
- National Flag Memorial (Monumento Nacional a la Bandera): 0.7km
- Monument to the Fallen of the Malvinas War: 0.7km
- Isla de los Inventos: 0.9km
- El Circulo Theater: 1.0km
- Plaza Sarmiento (Rosario): 1.0km
- Urquiza Park: 2.0km
- Museum of Contemporary Art of Rosario: 2.1km
- Independence Park: 2.8km
- Dr. Julio Marc Provincial Historical Museum: 2.8km
- Newell's Old Boys Stadium: 2.9km
- National University of Rosario: 3.0km
- Museum of the City: 3.0km
- Gigante de Arroyito Stadium: 4.9km
- Alem Park: 5.5km
- Rosario - Islas Malvinas Intl. Airport (ROS): 13.9km
Enter your address to obtain directions to this location: