- Available to book immediately
- Booking on Request (Allow less than 24 hours for SMS/Text/Email Response)
- Property information only
Waldorf Apartments Canberra - Canberra, ACT
2 Akuna Street, Canberra, ACT Australia (Apartment)
Welcome to the Waldorf Apartment Hotel Canberra. The Waldorf is centrally located in Canberra’s CBD and provides quality 4.5 star accommodation for both the corporate and leisure traveller.
We have a variety of Apartments on offer. We have the Studio Apartment, One Bedroom Apartment, One Bedroom + Office Apartment and the Two Bedroom Apartment. Being an Apartment Hotel we also have a wide range of facilities on offer. We have two barbeque areas, a guest lounge, indoor heated lap pool, spa and a half size tennis court. All of our guests are welcome to use these facilities.
With three conferencing rooms on site the Waldorf can cater for small or large meetings. Our on site restaurant, the Waldorf on London, provides quality modern cuisine for meetings, functions, outside catering, hotel guests and dine in guests.
For quality Accommodation and customer service come join us at the Waldorf Apartment Hotel Canberra. For further inquiries please contact our friendly reception team.
Children: 17 and under
|Full Rate||Sat 23 Mar||Sun 24 Mar||Mon 25 Mar||Tue 26 Mar||Wed 27 Mar||Thu 28 Mar||Fri 29 Mar||Sat 30 Mar||Sun 31 Mar||Mon 01 Apr||Tue 02 Apr||Wed 03 Apr||Thu 04 Apr||Fri 05 Apr|
|Waldorf Apartments Canberra 2 Akuna Street, Canberra (Apartment)|
|RATES INCLUDE LOCAL TAXES AND FEES UNLESS STATED|
A valid Credit Card or $200.00 cash deposit is required on checkin. Photo ID required by all guests and their visitors if paying cash.
Car parking is charged at a rate of $15.00 per night per car, paid direct to hotel on check in. Limited car parking available.
Things to do:
The Canberra Theatre, the War Memorial, the Australian Institute of Sport, New and Old Parliament House, Science Technology Centre (Questacon), the National Art Gallery, the National Film and Sound Archive, the National Library, the National Museum, the Canberra Deep Space Communication Centre, Federation Square, Cockington Green, the Dinosaur Museum, cool climate Wineries, and international embassies.
Situated on the corner of London Circuit and Akuna Street, Canberra City.
Entering Canberra along the Federal Highway, continue along until it joins with Northbourne Ave. Continue along Northbourne Ave until London Circuit. Turn Left onto London Circuit, and we are located on the corner of Akuna St.
- Canberra Theatre Centre: 0.2km
- Civic Square: 0.2km
- Canberra Museum and Gallery: 0.2km
- City Hill: 0.3km
- Glebe Park: 0.3km
- National Convention Centre : 0.4km
- Australian National University: 1.1km
- Australian War Memorial: 1.5km
- National Museum of Australia: 1.6km
- National Library of Australia: 1.7km
- City: 1.7km
- Questacon (National Science and Technology Centre): 1.8km
- High Court of Australia: 1.9km
- Albert Hall: 1.9km
- National Carillon: 2.0km
- National Gallery of Australia: 2.1km
- Old Parliament House: 2.2km
- Australian National Botanic Gardens: 2.2km
- National Archives of Australia: 2.6km
- Parliament House (Canberra): 3.0km
- Telstra Tower: 3.2km
- Australian Defence Force Academy: 3.3km
- Manuka Oval: 4.1km
- Canberra Stadium: 4.4km
- Capital Hill: 4.9km
- Australian Institute of Sport: 4.9km
- Canberra Intl. Airport (CBR): 6.0km
- National Zoo and Aquarium: 6.1km
- University of Canberra: 6.3km
- National Dinosaur Museum: 10.6km
- Mount Stromblo Observatory: 12.1km
- City Centre Queanbeyan: 12.2km
Enter your address to obtain directions to this location: