- Available to book immediately
- Booking on Request (Allow less than 24 hours for SMS/Text/Email Response)
- Property information only
Macleay Serviced Apartment/Hotel - Sydney, New South Wales
28 MacleayStreet , Potts Point, SYDNEY, New South Wales Australia (Apartment/Motel/Hotel)
The Macleay has one of Sydney's most coveted locations in stylish Potts Point, with captivating views of Sydney Harbour, the Harbour Bridge, the Opera House and the city skyline.
You can stroll to Sydney's most famous landmarks, walk to Circular Quay for a ferry ride, or be in the heart of the city in just five minutes. And right at our door are the restaurants, cafes, bar and gourmet food stores of vibrant Macleay Street.
Come in and settle down in the comfort of your studio apartment, with its light and airy ambience, well-equipped kitchenette and ensuite bathroom. Studios feature individual air conditioning, remote control TV, two free movie channels, direct dial telephone,ADSL internet, ironing facilites, hair dryer and room service.
With just 126 guest rooms, the Macleay is small enough to provide very warm, personal and thoughtful service, It's become the Sydney 'home' for many interstate business executives, and for travellers who enjoy visiting this city.
Our service includes 24 hour reception, secure undercover parking, pool, sundeck and BBQ, business services, internet access, guest laundries, dry cleaning, tour desk and video/DVD hire, and in room ADSL.
|Full Rate||Sat 07 Dec||Sun 08 Dec||Mon 09 Dec||Tue 10 Dec||Wed 11 Dec||Thu 12 Dec||Fri 13 Dec||Sat 14 Dec||Sun 15 Dec||Mon 16 Dec||Tue 17 Dec||Wed 18 Dec||Thu 19 Dec||Fri 20 Dec|
|Macleay Serviced Apartment/Hotel 28 MacleayStreet , Potts Point, SYDNEY (Apartment/Motel/Hotel)|
|RATES INCLUDE LOCAL TAXES AND FEES UNLESS STATED|
Located at 28 Macleay Street Potts Point. 2km's North of Town Hall. 6-7 minutes walk to Kings Cross Railway Station - 3 minutes to reach Town Hall Station.
Bus service along Macleay Street to near Circular Quay every 30 minutes.
Walk through Royal Botanical Gardens to Circular Quay in 35 - 40 minutes, it is 2.5kms.
Surrounded by numerous cafes & restaurant. Woolworths Super Market opposite open til midnight.
- Ice Machine
- Walking distance to restaurant (less than 500m)
Children & Extra Guest Policy:
Childrn under 12 years using existing bedding - no charge.
Maximum guests in a studio is 4.
The triples have a double bed and a single bed.
A rollaway bed can bed added to some rooms at a cost of $25 per night.
The Macleay has 24 hour reception. If you arrive before 2.00pm checkin time and the room is not ready, a luggage room is available to store luggage.
2 levels of secure parking available underneath the Macleay Serviced Apartment Hotel at a charge of $20 p/night - except Saturdays where the charge is $30 per night with multiple entries and exits permitted. The entrance is located next to Charlies Hairdressing Salon with a neon sign that says "Macleay Parking", and is accessible using the driveway with a green rollerdoor. Press the intercom button and we will open the rolladoor. Park where it says "Hotel Parking"
Things to do:
Superb location - 5 minutes to Central Business District. Walk through Royal Botanic Gardens to Circular Quay 30 minutes. Numerous Cafes, Restaurants and Night Clubs close by.
Easy access to Sydney Cricket Ground, Stadium Australia, the Show Grounds and the Aquatic Centre at Olympic Park Homebush. Take the train from Kings Cross to Central (6 minutes) and connect to Olympic Park Station (24 minutes).
Darling Harbour can be reached by a train to Town Hall station, connecting with the monorail service. Or a short walk from Town Hall.
Sight seeing/Tour buses pick up and return guests from the bus bay across the road.
Sydney International airport & Domestic airport is located approx. 10km - 12km away. The 'SYDNEY AIRPORTER' Shuttle Bus, a white bus with small red and blue writing, operates to and from our door and costs AU$12 one way or AU$18 return fare. The bus stops outside of The Arrival Hall.
A taxi from the airport costs between AU$35 - AU$40 depending on traffic.
Bus service operates along Macleay Street to the city and Circular Quay, returning every 30 minutes.
The railway station is a short walk away and it takes a minute and a half to reach Martin Place in the city. Trains run every 15 minutes.
- Elizabeth Bay House: 0.1km
- Kings Cross: 0.4km
- Potts Point : 0.4km
- Kings Cross Station: 0.6km
- Fitzroy Gardens: 0.8km
- Sydney Observatory: 0.8km
- Art Gallery of New South Wales: 0.8km
- Royal Botanic Gardens (Sydney): 0.8km
- East Sydney: 1.1km
- Open Air Cinema: 1.1km
- Sydney Jewish Museum: 1.2km
- St Mary's Cathedral: 1.2km
- Australian Museum: 1.3km
- St. James Station: 1.3km
- Hyde Park Barracks Museum: 1.3km
- Sydney Parliament House: 1.3km
- State Library of New South Wales: 1.3km
- Edgecliff Station: 1.4km
- St. James Church: 1.4km
- Martin Place Station: 1.4km
- Government House: 1.4km
- Paddington: 1.5km
- ANZAC War Memorial: 1.5km
- Museum of Sydney: 1.5km
- Westfield Shopping Centre: 1.6km
- Sydney Tower: 1.6km
- Centerpoint (AMP) Tower: 1.6km
- Pitt Street Mall: 1.6km
- City Centre Sydney: 1.6km
- Customs House: 1.6km
- Sydney Opera House: 1.6km
- Oxford Street: 1.7km
- Museum Station: 1.7km
- Galleries Victoria Monorail Station: 1.7km
- Queen Victoria Building: 1.7km
- Sydney CBD: 1.7km
- Fort Denison : 1.7km
- Sydney Town Hall: 1.8km
- World Square Monorail Station: 1.9km
- Wynyard Station: 1.9km
- Downtown Business District: 1.9km
- Museum of Contemporary Art (MCA): 1.9km
- Circular Quay: 2.0km
- Darling Park Monorail Station: 2.1km
- Wildlife Sydney: 2.1km
- Central Light Rail Station: 2.2km
- Sydney Central Railway Station: 2.2km
- Capitol Square Light Rail Station: 2.2km
- Chinatown Monorail Station: 2.2km
- Sydney Aquarium: 2.2km
- The Rocks: 2.2km
- Paddy's Market: 2.3km
- Sydney Entertainment Centre: 2.3km
- Chinatown (Sydney): 2.3km
- Chinese Garden of Friendship: 2.3km
- IMAX Sydney: 2.3km
- Done Sydney Observatory : 2.3km
- Paddy's Markets Light Rail Station: 2.4km
- Paddy's Markets Monorail Station: 2.4km
- Sydney Harbour Bridge: 2.4km
- Harborside Monorail Station: 2.5km
- Powerhouse Museum: 2.6km
- Exhibition Light Rail Station: 2.6km
- Sydney Convention Centre: 2.6km
- Convention Light Rail Station: 2.6km
- Pyrmont Bay Light Rail Station: 2.6km
- Australia National Maritime Museum: 2.6km
- University of Technology: 2.7km
- Luna Park (Sydney): 2.7km
- Darling Harbour: 2.8km
- Moore Park Golf Course: 2.9km
- Star City Light Rail Station: 2.9km
- Wentworth Park Light Rail Station: 3.0km
- Sydney Milsons Point Railway Station: 3.0km
- Bondi Junction Station: 3.1km
- Fish Market Light Rail Station: 3.1km
- John Street Square Light Rail Station: 3.1km
- Sydney Rose Bay Seaplane Base (RSE): 3.3km
- Redfern Station: 3.5km
- Sydney Redfern Railway Station: 3.5km
- Taronga Zoo: 3.5km
- Glebe Light Rail Station: 3.6km
- Sydney North Sydney Railway Station: 3.6km
- University of Sydney: 4.4km
- Jubilee Park Light Rail Station: 4.4km
- Sydney Waverton Railway Station: 4.5km
- Green Square Station: 4.6km
- Vaucluse House: 4.7km
- Sydney Macdonaldtown Railway Station: 4.8km
- Rozelle Bay Light Rail Station: 4.9km
- Sydney Erskineville Railway Station: 5.0km
- Bondi Beach: 5.2km
- Sydney Wollstonecraft Railway Station: 5.2km
- Tamarama Beach: 5.3km
- Sydney Newtown Railway Station: 5.3km
- Lilyfield Light Rail Station: 5.6km
- Lilyfield Station: 5.6km
- Sydney St Peters Railway Station: 5.9km
- Sydney St Leonards Railway Station: 5.9km
Enter your address to obtain directions to this location: